Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Planner = New Year

I love the feeling of a new planner! It's so clean, refreshing, and just waiting to be filled! I've already penciled in events, gatherings, trips for the next few weeks, and will now go to sleep feeling much calmer and organized. Zzzz....



My new eyemask I bought at FABS, an undergarment store in Seaside, Florida with pizazz. It is by Mary Green and it FLIPS! Isn't it lovely?

In the most recent Harpers Bazaar, placed in an advertisement somewhere, was a photo of a beautiful bouquet from my favorite chic flower shop, Belle Fleur in NYC. I've never actually been in Belle Fleur, but it is my favorite because of some of the different events they've done (pictures) along with the arrangements on their website and candles. Basically, the latest bouquet I've seen is the most breathtaking one yet. If I received this, I think 2009 would already be fantastic. A girl can dream.....


gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous- from bellefleurny.com

While thinking Pink- structure (not just texture) is on the chic list for Spring 2009. Pieces that make a statement through form, not flow. Au Revoir babydolls, peasant dresses, and the style most men loathe and align with "maternity wear gone mainstream." So, yes, of course you can find this in dresses, skirts, and sculpted shoes... but I am simply adoring this clutch by Christian Louboutin. Not only is he a revered craftsman of jewels for the soles, but has seemingly found a niche in arm candy as well. I'm really loving this one from Neiman Marcus...


Christian Louboutin- Sculptural Satin Clutch

This with a sleek dress in a soft gray or smokey lilac? Striking! How long until Christmas 2009 again? Ah, dreaming again.. time to make use of the new eye mask!




No comments: